Date & Location
December 6-7, 2014 Kansas City, MO This is an NRT/PCQ Region 6 tournament.
SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED NOW. Contact us at email@example.com to be placed in the waiting list.
As an NRT & PCQ, the Kansas City Open is the perfect tournament to get some much needed ranking points in the slow month of December. We are giving multiple clothing swag items, prize money and one hell of a party to all tournament participants.
Past champions include Mark Parsons, Michael Cochrane, and Chris Gambino… and of course local legends Kevin Kowalik and Andy Metzler. The Saturday night party and the BBQ are legendary – so come join us!
There will also be a free APTA clinic and exhibition match on Friday night with Nathan LeFevre, Steve Derose, Victor Vidal, and Brett Kraft.
The KC Open also features a lot of up and coming past tennis talent…so help us grow the sport in the midwest! Scores and results will be available online on real time following this LINK.
- The entry fee for the tournament is $200/team.
- All players must be current APTA members or pay a $20 Limited Membership Fee to be eligible to participate in the event. The $20 fee is good for one tournament. Join the APTA. If you decide to pay the $20 fee please bring your check payable to “American Platform Tennis Association” the day of the event.
- Click HERE to sign up.
- Entry deadline is December 2, 2014.
- Please note that there will be a 10% transaction and processing fee for all cancellation.
- Andy Meltzer, Tournament Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Men’s Draws will be limited to 32 teams. First-come, first-serve.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities please contact Andy Meltzer.